miercuri, august 17, 2005

The Blue

All I see is blue: blue sea, blue sky, blue eyes. Not necessary in that order. Sometimes I see only the sky, sometimes only the see, but the eyes are always there. They typify the mirror of my own eyes and the soul beyond them it's reflecting everything that I am.
I feel surrounded by blue and it's impossible for me to escape. Actually, I don't realy need escaping. It's nice beeing convicted to this. And I don't care about the chain as long as the chain is blue.
I'll pass that state... but not today!

3 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonim spunea...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonim spunea...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»